CIM UPC is an innovative center in permanent contact with current technology. With our manufacturing and development services for industry we offer training through programs based on the knowledge of experienced professionals, learning through real projects and the use of state-of-the-art facilities.
We aim to improve professional skills through quality training, practical and applicable to the workplace. Our training is aimed at active workers, both salaried and self-employed, unemployed people and students, in the latter case with the possibility of validation of ECTS credits.
Whatever your profile is (architecture, design, engineering, drafting, jewelry, education…), we provide technical training from the most essential to the most advanced knowledge required for future employment.
The training specialties we offer are:
- Design: AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, SolidWorks, Revit, SketchUP VRay, Rhinoceros, EPLAN, Alias, Blender, Fusion 360, YATE, Inventor, Keyshot, Lumion, Grasshoper…
- Additive Manufacturing: 3D Printing, Rapid Prototyping.
- Industry 4.0
- Automation and Robotics.
- Product Development.
- Production Management (Continuous Improvement).
- Supply Chain Management.
- Production Technologies (Machining, Additive Manufacturing, digital manufacturing, etc.).
- Dimensional Engineering (Metrology, verification, etc.).
In addition, we have a job bank to facilitate access to the labor market for participants in our training programs and we help companies find the best professional profiles to join their team.