Computer Design and Machining: Solidworks
The purpose of this course is to prepare the student to be certified as a CSWA accredited professional in the future. Due to the high degree of competitiveness in the labor market, this certificate will help to demonstrate the mastery of the software in front of companies.
The aim of the course is to provide students with the necessary knowledge to be able to use the main tools of the SolidWorks program so that they can subsequently apply them for the use of tools and advanced specialties, incorporating concepts linked to the circular economy
Who is the target audience?
It is aimed at profiles with knowledge of technical drawing and 3D modeling. Basic computer skills in the Windows environment and prior knowledge of using CAD tools are required to complete this course.
- Design intent.
- Concept of parameterization in part and assembly.
- Dimensioning with design intent.
- Performance of parameterized operations.
- Symmetrical piece.
- Part and assembly configurations.
- Part and assembly design tables.
- Editing in context of an assembly.
- Equations and link values.
- In one piece.
- Between pieces
- File properties parameters.
- How to make changes and not have parameterization conflicts.
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
a)Employees who work in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute in the Social Security the Vocational Training quota.
b)Discontinuous permanent workers in periods of non-employment, people who remain unemployed when they are in the training period or people who are covered by the employment regulation in their periods of suspension of work.
c)Unemployed workers (places limited to all plans per call).
d)Special regime of self-employed workers.
e)Employees in ERTE situation