AutoCAD advance 2D and 3D
AutoCAD is a basic computer-aided design vector software, widely used worldwide, that enables any technician to create and produce drawings dynamically and without difficulty.
Its competitive advantage is the creation of 2D drawings, being able to effectively create technical plans in all areas: architecture, town planning, landscaping, construction, restoration, decoration, topography, cartography, civil engineering, agronomists, mechanics, electricity…
One of the main objectives of the Autocad advanced 2D and 3D course is to know the solid bases of 2D/3D drawing, but in addition, we will also work to achieve mastery of the Model Space work methodology (both 2D and 3D drawing), as well as the Paper Space or Presentations methodology. On the other hand, the mastery of the concepts of Dimensioning with Annotative styles and the mastery of printing and file generation will also be marked as objectives.
Who is the target audience?
The Autocad advanced 2D and 3D course is aimed at professionals and technical students, especially engineers and architects, who want to learn and master one of the best 2D CAD design tools and get started in 3D modelling.
- Basic functions.
- System description.
- Basic tools for 2D design: drawing, editing (2D transformations).
- Tools to manage geometry: layers, element properties.
- Repetitive elements: blocks and attributes.
- Annotation and text.
- Presentations and preparation for the printing of drawings.
- Introduction to 3D space: working plans and views.
- Creation of primitive solids.
- Boolean operations with solids.
- Editing solids. 3D transformations.
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
a) Salaried workers who provide their services in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute to the Social Security in the context of professional training for the occupation
b) Workers who find themselves in any of the following situations: fixed intermittent workers during periods of non-employment, workers who enter the unemployment situation when they are in a training period or workers who are covered by the regulation of employment in their periods of suspension of employment.
c) Workers assigned to the special system for self-employed persons included in the general Social Security scheme during periods of inactivity, the special scheme for self-employed workers, the sea and those other Social Security that does not contribute to professional training.
d) Carers of people in a situation of dependency can participate in the training of the specific training actions specific to their activity.
e) The staff at the service of the public administrations or public sector.
f) The workers belonging to the workforce of the beneficiary entities or providers of the training programs regulated in this Order, may participate in the training actions that they manage up to a limit of 10% of the total number of program participants, without exceeding, in no case, the limit of 10% of the total number of working people in the workforce.