Design with Solidworks
Provide students with the necessary knowledge to be able to use the main tools of the Solidworks program.
Incorporate, in a transversal manner, concepts linked to the circular economy.
Analyze and choose the best sketch and the best profile.
To know and learn how to use the basic operations (extrusion, cutting, extrusion, rounding, sweeping and curves, etc…), as well as to create multibody solids and assemblies.
Prepare the students so that they can take the exam that allows them to obtain the Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA).
- Introduction to SolidWorks.
- Introduction to sketching. Sketch tools.
- Operations: Extrusion, Extrusion cutting and rounding / Chamfering.
- Operations: Revolve, dies and trepanning assistant.
- Sweep and curve operations.
- Departure angles, castings, ribs and reference geometry.
- Operations: Coating, physical properties and sensors.
- Repairs, Configurations, Design Tables and Equations
- Solids multi-body
- Preparation for documentation.
- CSWA model exam and theoretical and practical examination
- Introduction to the Solidworks Sustainability Module
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
a) Salaried workers who provide their services in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute to the Social Security in the context of professional training for the occupation.
b) Workers who find themselves in any of the following situations: fixed intermittent workers during periods of non-employment, workers who enter the unemployment situation when they are in a training period or workers who are covered by the regulation of employment in their periods of suspension of employment.
c) Workers assigned to the special system for self-employed persons included in the general Social Security scheme during periods of inactivity, the special scheme for self-employed workers, the sea and those other Social Security that does not contribute to professional training.
d) Carers of people in a situation of dependency can participate in the training of the specific training actions specific to their activity.
e) The staff at the service of the public administrations or public sector.
f) The workers belonging to the workforce of the beneficiary entities or providers of the training programs regulated in this Order, may participate in the training actions that they manage up to a limit of 10% of the total number of program participants, without exceeding, in no case, the limit of 10% of the total number of working people in the workforce.
Minimum technological requirements
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 – 10 – 11 / macOS 10.13 Intel – 11.0 Apple Silicon / Linux
- Processor: CPU quad core amb suport SSE2
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic: GPU amb 2 GB, compatible amb OpenGL 4.3.lum