Additive manufacturing for 3D printing
The main objective of the course is to acquire knowledge about the operation and use of a professional FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) desktop 3D printer, in order to learn how to obtain parts, products, tooling and prototypes.
Acquire knowledge about the operation and use of a professional FDM desktop 3D printer to obtain garments, products, tools and prototypes.
Know the operation, characteristics, benefits, limitations and fields of application of additive manufacturing technologies (3D printing) for the professional field.
Understand the different technologies and processes of additive manufacturing and be trained to make decisions to implement these technologies in the development of a product in the company.
- Introduction to Digital Manufacturing and 3D Printing
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Desktop 3D printing (FDM)
- 3D printing services, part libraries and resources
- 3D modeling and digitization
- Post-processing of printed parts
- Additive manufacturing applications
- Practice and visit to Pilot Plant
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
a) Salaried workers who provide their services in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute to the Social Security in the context of professional training for the occupation.
b) Workers who find themselves in any of the following situations: fixed intermittent workers during periods of non-employment, workers who enter the unemployment situation when they are in a training period or workers who are covered by the regulation of employment in their periods of suspension of employment.
c) Workers assigned to the special system for self-employed persons included in the general Social Security scheme during periods of inactivity, the special scheme for self-employed workers, the sea and those other Social Security that does not contribute to professional training.
d) Carers of people in a situation of dependency can participate in the training of the specific training actions specific to their activity.
e) The staff at the service of the public administrations or public sector.
f) The workers belonging to the workforce of the beneficiary entities or providers of the training programs regulated in this Order, may participate in the training actions that they manage up to a limit of 10% of the total number of program participants, without exceeding, in no case, the limit of 10% of the total number of working people in the workforce.