The purpose of this course is to allow the student to expand their knowledge in mechanical design by increasing their knowledge of SolidWorks and the implementation of their designs through prototyping in 3D printing.
The aim of the course is to provide students with an advanced level in the use of an essential program in the field of mechanical design as well as knowledge of a digital manufacturing technology such as 3D printing.
Who is the target audience?
It is aimed at profiles whose training or work experience is linked to sectors such as industrial design or engineering and who want to improve their level in the use of the SolidWorks program and learn to prototype with 3D printing.
*Knowledge of SolidWorks. Basic computer handling skills in a Windows environment and prior knowledge of the use of CAD tools are required to complete this course. Importing having taken the SolidWorks basic course in our facilities.
- Introduction to industrial design
- Design with metal sheet
- Design with surfaces
- Introduction to 3D printing
- Essential parameters of 3D printing
- Prototyping with 3D printing
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
a) Salaried workers who provide their services in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute to the Social Security in the context of professional training for the occupation
b) Workers who find themselves in any of the following situations: fixed intermittent workers during periods of non-employment, workers who enter the unemployment situation when they are in a training period or workers who are covered by the regulation of employment in their periods of suspension of employment.
c) Workers assigned to the special system for self-employed persons included in the general Social Security scheme during periods of inactivity, the special scheme for self-employed workers, the sea and those other Social Security that does not contribute to professional training.
d) Carers of people in a situation of dependency can participate in the training of the specific training actions specific to their activity.
e) The staff at the service of the public administrations or public sector.
f) The workers belonging to the workforce of the beneficiary entities or providers of the training programs regulated in this Order, may participate in the training actions that they manage up to a limit of 10% of the total number of program participants, without exceeding, in no case, the limit of 10% of the total number of working people in the workforce.