This proposal is designed to fit a group dedicated to the management of people both in positions of responsibility and in technical positions (Team Leaders, Department Managers, Supervisors, coordinators… ) with extensive and recognized technical expertise; however, due to different professional circumstances they have not been able to develop their skills in people management to the same level, we propose to work on this itinerary with the following general objectives:
– Train the person who leads so that they are able to energize a team, assuming their responsibility as a leader and manager of their collaborators.
– Raise awareness and motivate people to improve their leadership style and people management.
– Increase your communication skills in the various situations you face personally and professionally in the workplace.
– Learn the tools to effectively handle conflicts.
Know the skills necessary to improve the management and effectiveness of working time as well as the relationship with others in the work environment.
Learn the personal, situational and motivational factors that affect the management of a work team.
To acquire skills that allow to improve the motivation, communication and development of the members of a team.
Who is the target audience?
The course is especially aimed at entrepreneurs, middle managers and/or collaborators who wish to introduce elements of change and improve skills in their role, turning a work group into a high-level, high-performance team. It is also aimed at all those people and/or professionals who consider the team as a fundamental element to increase effectiveness and efficiency in any area or sector of development or business.
1. Skills as a manager and as a person
1.1. Managerial skills
1.2. Personal competencies for leadership and management
2. Skills as a motivator and team builder
2.1. Leadership Concepts, driving styles and leadership of work teams
2.2. Team management
2.3. Management of motivation.
3. Skills as a people developer
3.1. Characteristics and skills to exercise multiplier leadership
3.2. Talent management
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
a) Salaried workers who provide their services in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute to the Social Security in the context of professional training for the occupation
b) Workers who find themselves in any of the following situations: fixed intermittent workers during periods of non-employment, workers who enter the unemployment situation when they are in a training period or workers who are covered by the regulation of employment in their periods of suspension of employment.
c) Workers assigned to the special system for self-employed persons included in the general Social Security scheme during periods of inactivity, the special scheme for self-employed workers, the sea and those other Social Security that does not contribute to professional training.
d) Carers of people in a situation of dependency can participate in the training of the specific training actions specific to their activity.
e) The staff at the service of the public administrations or public sector.
f) The workers belonging to the workforce of the beneficiary entities or providers of the training programs regulated in this Order, may participate in the training actions that they manage up to a limit of 10% of the total number of program participants, without exceeding, in no case, the limit of 10% of the total number of working people in the workforce.