Visual Design with Photoshop (Adobe Certified Associate)
The purpose of this course is to provide the student with all the technical and practical knowledge necessary to develop graphic material of all kinds, using the reference tool in the image editing and retouching sector, Photoshop.
What stands out about this tool is its versatility, since it allows working, hand in hand with AI (Artificial Intelligence), in photo editing and composition, the development of digital painting, animation, graphic design, and much more.
One of the main missions is to ensure that course participants can comfortably navigate Photoshop and theirs around images, understanding the purpose and advantages of using Adobe Bridge. Therefore, another goal will be to understand the concepts of image measurement, resolution and color modes, as well as creating and modifying selections, working with layers, layer groups, styles and their combination modes. In addition, the use of common image retouching tools and filters will be taught, as well as the possibilities of exporting images from Photoshop.
Who is the target audience?
The possibilities offered by the tool allow the development of virtually any graphic material. For this reason, this course is aimed at professionals in graphic design, image processing, digital photography, layout and web architecture, as well as anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of this software, whether they are students of Fine Arts, Design, or other degrees related to the development of visual material.
- Introduction to Photoshop: interface, customization of preferences, zooming and navigation Introduction to Adobe Bridge: interface, working with images, filtering, metadade, mine Bridged.
- Image foundations: creation of a document, rasters and vector images, resolution, rotation and cropping of images.
- Selections: Marquee tools, Lasso, Quick Selection, color gamma, refining a selection, saving and loading selections.
- Layers: combining images with layers, creating, managing and transforming layers, Eraser tools, common settings.
- Advanced Layers: layer styles, blending modes, working with adjustment layers, Type tool, etc.
- Retouching Tools: Spot Healing Brush, Patch, Contento-Aware Son, Contento-Aware Move.
- Working with History: foundations, configuration, dashboard, History Brush.
- Filters: filter gallery, Gaussian blur, sharpening.
- Exporting with Photoshop: color modes, exporting other types of files.
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
a) Salaried workers who provide their services in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute to the Social Security in the context of professional training for the occupation
b) Workers who find themselves in any of the following situations: fixed intermittent workers during periods of non-employment, workers who enter the unemployment situation when they are in a training period or workers who are covered by the regulation of employment in their periods of suspension of employment.
c) Workers assigned to the special system for self-employed persons included in the general Social Security scheme during periods of inactivity, the special scheme for self-employed workers, the sea and those other Social Security that does not contribute to professional training.
d) Carers of people in a situation of dependency can participate in the training of the specific training actions specific to their activity.
e) The staff at the service of the public administrations or public sector.
f) The workers belonging to the workforce of the beneficiary entities or providers of the training programs regulated in this Order, may participate in the training actions that they manage up to a limit of 10% of the total number of program participants, without exceeding, in no case, the limit of 10% of the total number of working people in the workforce.