Planning control systems for sequential processes in industrial automation systems
The main objective of the course is to acquire knowledge about the operation and use of PLCs in the industrial field and to learn the programming techniques that allow the development and/or modification of industrial control programs.
Know the basic concepts of automation, the structure of the automaton and its
Who is the target audience?
Profiles with basic electrical knowledge interested in developing their career
professional in the field of industrial automation.
- Introduction to PLC programming. Type of PLC’s and operation
- Input Elements – Output. Wiring of the Input – Output Cards
- Logical Architecture of a PLC
- Programming languages. Blogs
- Coil contacts. Set i reset.
- Accountants. Data Movement
- Arithmetic instructions and comparison
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Academic title.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
- Salaried female workers who work in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of public administrations and who pay Social Security contributions for Vocational Training.
- Discontinuous permanent workers in periods of non-employment, people who become unemployed when they are in the training period or people under employment regulation in their periods of work suspension.
- Unemployed female workers (limited places for all schemes per call).
- Special scheme for self-employed persons.
- Women workers in ERTO situations.
- Female workers in the service of public administrations can only participate in the transversal training actions foreseen in base 2 of this annex, with a maximum limit of 10% of the total number of persons participating in the training programme.