AutoCAD advanced 2D and 3D
- To know the solid basics of 2D/3D drawing.
- Master the working methodology in Model Space, both 2D and 3D drawing.
- Master the working methodology in Espai Paper or Presentations.
- Master the concepts of Dimensioning with Annotative styles.
- Master the printing and generation of files.
- Review of all 2D drawing commands.
- AutoCAD configuration. Workspaces.
- File management, templates, screen control commands.
- Creation of block files, advanced layer management, dimensioning styles. Annotation with anotatius styles.
- Creation of tables, external references, attributes.
- Methodology of work in model space, scale drawings and creation of details. Printing.
- Isometric drawing. Isometric dimensioning.
- SCP Personal Coordinate Systems.
- 3D drawing. Creation of primitives. Boolean operations in drawing with solids. Creation of solids by extrusion, revolution, push-pull, blowing, etc.
- Methodology of work in Paper Space or Presentations.
- 3D geometric transformations. Editing solids.
- Presentation of the final 3D drawing.
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation: Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
- Salaried female workers who work in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of public administrations and who pay Social Security contributions for Vocational Training.
- Discontinuous permanent workers in periods of non-employment, people who become unemployed when they are in the training period or people under employment regulation in their periods of work suspension.
- Unemployed female workers (limited places for all schemes per call).
- Special scheme for self-employed persons.
- Women workers in ERTO situations.