Autonomous and Collaborative Robotics
Learn the fundamentals of the operation and programming of collaborative, autonomous and aerial robots
Description elements and security
1. Introduction. Features and terminology. (4h)
2. How a robot works (5h)
3. Collaborative robotics. (6h)
3.1. Tool Settings (Empty: Pluck)
3.3. Interaction with external devices (sensors)
4. Live mobile robotics (15h)
4.1. Land Robots
4.1.1. Types and Applications
4.1.2. Kinematic constraints and maneuverability
4.1.3. Position estimation (SLAM)
4.1.4. Schedule trajectories and prevent obstacles
4.1.5. Introduction to ROS
4.2. UAV’s aerial robots
4.2.1. Types and Applications
4.2.2. Position estimation: Sensor navigation
4.2.4. 3D Air Map and Reconstruction
4.2.5. Estacions terrestres de control i protocols de comunicacions
4.2.6. Autopilots open-source
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation: Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
- Salaried female workers who work in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of public administrations and who pay Social Security contributions for Vocational Training.
- Discontinuous permanent workers in periods of non-employment, people who become unemployed when they are in the training period or people under employment regulation in their periods of work suspension.
- Unemployed female workers (limited places for all schemes per call).
- Special scheme for self-employed persons.
- Women workers in ERTO situations.