Basic Revit in BIM environment
The main objective of the course is to familiarize the student with the BIM methodology and the advantages offered by parametric design and Autodesk Revit software as opposed to the methodologies and CAD software used until now. You will also learn how to develop basic volumetrics and how to extract basic information from the 3D model generated with Autodesk Revit. In addition, it will be important for the student to understand how Revit does not draw lines, arcs or circles, but concrete construction elements.
Improve the control and monitoring of works, deviations, interventions, etc.
Module 1: Presentation
- Instruction to BIM and REVIT.
- BIM vs CAD.
- Work environment.
- Introduction to Views, Planes and Families.
Module 2: Starting a project in Revit
- Organization of a project.
- File viewing and linking options.
- Insert / Export.
- Advanced export.
- Site and location.
Module 3: Creation and Edition of Constructive Elements (I)
- Levels and Grids, Slabs, Walls, Structure and Foundations.
Module 4: Creation and Edition of Constructive Elements (II)
- Doors, Windows, Voids, Decks, Stairs and Railings.
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
- Salaried female workers who work in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of public administrations and who pay Social Security contributions for Vocational Training.
- Discontinuous permanent workers in periods of non-employment, people who become unemployed when they are in the training period or people under employment regulation in their periods of work suspension.
- Unemployed female workers (limited places for all schemes per call).
- Special scheme for self-employed persons.
- Women workers in ERTO situations.