CoP Representation of building projects (Level 3)
The occupational course of Representation of Building Projects has as a general competence the realization of plans for basic and execution projects, photocompositions and models working with the different software that currently has the most demand on the market such as Autocad, Revit, Sketch Up and Rhinoceros.
Likewise, it also trains for the elaboration of proposals to complete the design of these same projects, the supervision of files and the reproduction of the documents created.
Certificate of professionalism
Professional certificates are official titles throughout the Spanish State that certify the skills that a worker has acquired through the development of a work activity. They confirm that the person who holds them has the necessary skills and knowledge to occupy this job. That is, that he is qualified and meets the professional profile
of the profession.
The Certificate of Professionalism is made up of blocks called Units of Competence and these in turn are organized into Training Modules. Each unit of competence is associated with a training action code within the itinerary and it is facilitated for the same student to participate in all the actions of the itinerary, so that he can obtain the corresponding degree.
The certificate is validated through the Professional Qualifications with the formation of the Intermediate and/or Higher Education Cycle of the professional family to which it corresponds.
The student who does not complete all the training modules that make up the certificate of professionalism will obtain a certification of the passed modules that will have cumulative partial accreditation effects of the acquired professional skills.
Who is the target audience?
It is aimed at people with experience in the field of engineering and architecture. Engineers, product development, architects, interior designers.
To those people who develop their activity in the area of design, in any type
company, either as an employee or self-employed.
They must be registered with the Employment Service of Catalonia before starting the training action, whether
they are unemployed workers (80% of the vacancies) accrediting the DONO, or
if they are employed workers (20% of the vacancies), carrying out demand for improvement.
Module 1: Construction Representation
- Data analysis and drawing representation with Autocad 2021
- Graphic representation and modeling with Sketch Up V-Ray
- Reproduction and archiving of documents
Module 2/3: Building projects and facilities with revit
- Introduction to Revit
- Starting a project
- Construction elements
- Modeling with masses
- Structural elements
- Project organization
- Image and video rendering
- Project documentation
- Development of facilities in building projects
Module 4: Non-labor professional practices
Module 5: Complementary training
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register, it is essential to fill out the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach to the form Annex 1:
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Academic title.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last salary in its entirety in which the following information appears: Social Security number of the worker, Social Security number of the company and CIF of the company (if you are active).
- Photocopy of the last self-employed receipt (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (job application registration document at the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document where you can see the Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
- Salaried female workers who work in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of public administrations and who pay Social Security contributions for Vocational Training.
- Discontinuous permanent workers in periods of non-employment, people who become unemployed when they are in the training period or people under employment regulation in their periods of work suspension.
- Unemployed female workers (limited places for all schemes per call).
- Special scheme for self-employed persons.
- Women workers in ERTO situations.
- Female workers in the service of public administrations can only participate in the transversal training actions foreseen in base 2 of this annex, with a maximum limit of 10% of the total number of persons participating in the training programme.