Mechanical Design (Level II) – Solidworks Professional
The purpose of this course is to enable students to expand their knowledge of mechanical design, increasing their knowledge of SolidWorks through advanced design tools, as well as the assembly of more complex mechanical assemblies.
The objective of the course is to provide students with an advanced level in the use of an essential program in the field of mechanical design and to prepare them to obtain the CSWA accredited professional certificate in the future.
Who is the target audience?
It is aimed at profiles that have some kind of training or work experience in sectors such as industrial design or engineering and want to improve their level in the use of the SolidWorks program.
- Curves, 3D sketches and sweep
- Departure angles, casting, ribs and reference geometry.
- Coating, derived sketch and physical properties.
- Multibody solids.
- Advanced modeling I.
- Advanced modeling II.
- Global variables and equations.
- Configurations and repair of parts.
- Advanced assemblies.
- Visualization and exploded views of couplings
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
a)Employees who work in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute in the Social Security the Vocational Training quota.
b)Discontinuous permanent workers in periods of non-employment, people who remain unemployed when they are in the training period or people who are covered by the employment regulation in their periods of suspension of work.
c)Unemployed workers (places limited to all plans per call).
d)Special regime of self-employed workers.
e)Employees in ERTE situation