Illustrator: Graphic Design and Illustration (Adobe Certified Associate)
From 07/18/2022 to 09/19/2022
Mon to Thu from 17 to 21 h
Llorens i Artigas, 12 – 08028 BCN
The occupational course of Industrial Automation Project Development enables any person to develop the entire automation design of an industrial installation or machine, from the preparation of electrical drawings and all other documentation of the automation project (bill of materials, work certificates, etc.) to the development of the control software of the systems involved (robots, PLCs, operator terminals and Scades).
With the elaboration of different practical cases we guarantee the learning of the most common techniques to develop industrial automation projects, both from the point of view of the elaboration of the electrical drawings and the programming of the robots, plc’s, operator terminals and Scades that are part of the installation.
The main objective of the course is to acquire knowledge about the operation and use of PLCs in the industrial field and to learn the programming techniques that allow the development and/or modification of industrial control programs.
Who is the target audience?
It is aimed at professionals in the industrial environment and electrical and/or mechanical engineers who want to be introduced to the operation of these industrial control technologies.
- Transition from hardwired logic to programmed logic.
- Parts and operation of a programmable controller.
- To know the basic structure, components and operation of a programmable controller.
- Discover the possibilities of programmable logic controllers.
- Programming concepts.
- Writing a program.
- Introduction to the programming tool (CX-programmer).
- Forms of representation of a program.
- Program structure.
- Programming objects.
- Basic operations.
- Basic instructions.
- Instructions for enclave.
- Sequence of operations and time control.
- Comparison instructions.
- Sensors and sensors.
- Introduction to electro-pneumatics.
a) Salaried workers who provide their services in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute to the Social Security in the form of professional training for the employment
b) Workers who find themselves in any of the following situations: fixed intermittent workers during periods of non-employment, workers who enter the unemployment situation when they are in a training period or workers who are covered by the regulation of employment in their periods of suspension of employment.
c) Workers assigned to the special system for self-employed persons included in the general Social Security scheme during periods of inactivity, the special scheme for self-employed workers, the sea and those other Social Security that does not contribute to professional training.
d) Carers of people in a situation of dependency can participate in the training of the specific training actions specific to their activity.
e) The staff at the service of the public administrations or public sector.
f) The workers belonging to the workforce of the beneficiary entities or providers of the training programs regulated in this Order, may participate in the training actions that they manage up to a limit of 10% of the total number of program participants, without exceeding, in no case, the limit of 10% of the total number of working people in the workforce.
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).