ITS Python – Introduction to Python programming
Recognise, write and debug Python code that will logically solve a particular problem.
This training is oriented towards the preparation of the official certification IT Specialist: Python.
- Operations with data types and operators.
- Flow control with decisions and loops.
- Entry and exit operations.
- Documenting and structuring code.
- Troubleshooting and error handling/Operations with Modules and Tools.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
Minimum technological requirements
- RAM Memory >= 8 GB. 6GB RAM it’s enough, but it’s note recommended.
- Processor Intel Core i5 (mid-range) or equivalent. With an Intel Core i3 (mid-range) or equivalent, it’s
- Internet connection (preferably via Ethernet cable or good signal Wifi ).
- Peripherials: keyboard, mouse, mic, web camera , loudspeakers/headphones.
- Computer equipment administration privileges .
- Specific software installation will be carried during the first formative sessions.
- 15GB disc free space (HDD/SDD).
- Microsoft Windows >= 8 (32-bit, 64-bit. ARM64)
- macOS >= 10.9(64-bit)
- Linux based distribution
Access requirements for participants
In the event that no accreditations/qualifications are required, it is necessary to have sufficient linguistic communication skills to be able to take the course successfully.
Accreditations/ Qualifications: Meet at least some of the following requirements:
- Certificate of professionalism level 1
- Basic Vocational Qualification (FP Básico)
- Compulsory Secondary Education Graduate (ESO) or equivalent.
- Technical diploma (intermediate vocational training) or equivalent – Level 2 certificate of professional competence
- Have passed the entrance exam to Intermediate Level Training Cycles- Have passed any official university entrance exam.
Professional experience: Not required
Others: Where the applicant does not have the required accreditation or qualification, he/she shall demonstrate the sufficient knowledge and competences through a competency test.
- Salaried female workers who work in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of public administrations and who pay Social Security contributions for Vocational Training.
- Discontinuous permanent workers in periods of non-employment, people who become unemployed when they are in the training period or people under employment regulation in their periods of work suspension.
- Unemployed female workers (limited places for all schemes per call).
- Special scheme for self-employed persons.
- Women workers in ERTO situations.
- Female workers in the service of public administrations can only participate in the transversal training actions foreseen in base 2 of this annex, with a maximum limit of 10% of the total number of persons participating in the training programme.