Mechanical Design with Solidworks Professional (Edition I)
From 20/01/2023 to 18/02/2023
Friday from 18:00 to 21:00
Saturdays from 10:00 to 13:00
Llorens i Artigas, 12 – 08028 BCN
To provide students with an advanced level in the use of an essential program in the field of mechanical design.
Design and model complex products.
Master the edition of parts and assemblies.
Preparar los/las alumnos para que puedan presentarse al examen que permite la obtención del Certified SolidWorks Profesional (CSWP).
- Advanced Modeling
- Linking values and equations
- Part configurations and editing
- Advanced assemblies.
- Review of concepts and complementary practices
- Model and practice CSWP exam
- Theoretical-Practical Examination
- Introduction and use of the Solidworks Sustainability Module
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
a) Salaried workers who provide their services in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute to the Social Security in the form of professional training for the employment
b) Workers who find themselves in any of the following situations: fixed intermittent workers during periods of non-employment, workers who enter the unemployment situation when they are in a training period or workers who are covered by the regulation of employment in their periods of suspension of employment.
c) Workers assigned to the special system for self-employed persons included in the general Social Security scheme during periods of inactivity, the special scheme for self-employed workers, the sea and those other Social Security schemes that do not pay for professional training.
d) Carers of people in a situation of dependency can participate in the training of the specific training actions specific to their activity.
e) The workers belonging to the workforce of the beneficiary entities or providers of the training programs regulated in this Order, may participate in the training actions that it manages up to a limit of 10% of the total number of participants in the program, without exceeding, in no case, the limit of 10% of the total number of working people in the workforce.
f) Unemployed workers registered in the Public Employment Service of Catalonia. The participation of unemployed workers cannot exceed 30% of the total number of participants.