Revit MEP: BIM Environment
From 20/04/2023 to 23/05/2023
Tuesday and Thursday from 18:00 to 21:00
Llorens i Artigas, 12 – 08028 BCN
The main objective of the course is to familiarize the student with the BIM methodology and the advantages offered by parametric design and Autodesk Revit software as opposed to the methodologies and CAD software used until now. You will also learn how to develop basic volumetrics and how to extract basic information from the 3D model generated with Autodesk Revit. In addition, it will be important for the student to understand how Revit does not draw lines, arcs or circles, but concrete construction elements.
Improve the control and monitoring of works, deviations, interventions, etc.
- Introduction to REVIT MEP
- New project and tools
- Air conditioning mechanical equipment and ducts
- Air conditioning pipes
- Plumbing and sanitation
- Documentation Tables and plans
At the end of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Course subsidized by the Consorci de la Formació Continua de Catalunya.
How to register
To register you must fill in the form that you will find in the “registration” button and attach the following documentation:
Complete and attach Annex 1 to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of valid ID card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of the last payroll in its entirety showing the following information: Social Security No. of the worker, Social Security No. of the company and CIF of the company (if you are in active employment).
- Photocopy of the last receipt of self-employed (only if you are self-employed).
- Photocopy of the updated DARDO (document of registration of job application to the Public Employment Service of Catalonia) (only if you are unemployed).
- Photocopy of any document showing your Social Security affiliation number (only if you are unemployed).
a) Salaried workers who provide their services in private companies or public entities not included in the scope of application of the training agreements of the public administrations and who contribute to the Social Security in the context of professional training for the occupation.
b) Workers who find themselves in any of the following situations: fixed intermittent workers during periods of non-employment, workers who enter the unemployment situation when they are in a training period or workers who are covered by the regulation of employment in their periods of suspension of employment.
c) Workers assigned to the special system for self-employed persons included in the general Social Security scheme during periods of inactivity, the special scheme for self-employed workers, the sea and those other Social Security that does not contribute to professional training.
d) Carers of people in a situation of dependency can participate in the training of the specific training actions specific to their activity.
e) The staff at the service of the public administrations or public sector.
f) The workers belonging to the workforce of the beneficiary entities or providers of the training programs regulated in this Order, may participate in the training actions that they manage up to a limit of 10% of the total number of program participants, without exceeding, in no case, the limit of 10% of the total number of working people in the workforce.