Revit user level
The purpose of the course is for the student to learn the basic concepts of modelling, documentation and extraction of information of a complete building project, to know the BIM methodology and what it means to work in 3 dimensions, where all the information of the project is permanently updated in a complete virtual model.
The main objective of the course is for the student to become familiar with the BIM methodology and the advantages offered by parametric design and Autodesk Revit software as opposed to the CAD software and methodologies that were used up to now. You will also learn how to develop basic volumetrics and how to extract basic information from the 3D model generated with Autodesk Revit. In addition, importance will be given to the student’s understanding of how Revit does not draw lines, arcs or circles, but concrete construction elements.
Who is it intended for?
It is aimed at people with knowledge of technical drawing and 3D modelling in the basic area, preferably in the area of building or interior design. Basic computer skills in the Windows environment and basic knowledge in the use of CAD tools are required for the completion of this course.
They must be registered with the Employment Service of Catalonia (SOC) before starting the training action, whether they are unemployed workers (80% of the places) by accrediting the DONO, or if they are employed workers (20% of the places), making the registration at their labor office as a demand for improvement.
- The recipients of the subsidies provided for in this Resolution are women, preferably unemployed and preferably residing in municipalities with less than 30,000 inhabitants.
- Employed working women residing in municipalities with less than 30,000 inhabitants. who are eligible to participate is 30%.
- Working women affected by ERTES residing in municipalities with less than 30,000 inhabitants.
100% subsidized byPublic Employment Service of Catalonia, within the framework of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan – Funded by the European Union – NextGenerationEU
Module 1: Presentation
- Instruction to BIM and REVIT.
- Work environment.
- Introduction to Views, Planes and Families.
- Vision range.
- Modification tools.
Module 2: Starting a project in Revit
- Organization of a project.
- Site and location.
- Viewing and file linking options.
- Insert / Export.
Module 3: Creation and Edition of Constructive Elements (I)
- Slabs, Walls, Covers.
- Pillars, Beams, Structure and Foundation.
Module 4: Creation and Edition of Constructive Elements (II)
- Doors, Windows, Voids, Decks, Stairs and Railings.
Module 5: Beginning of evaluable practice
Module 6: Modeling with masses
Module 7: Rendering
Module 8: Project documentation
- Creation of plans.
- Paper settings.
- Print plans.
Module 9: Delivery of the evaluable practice
“This action is subsidized by the SOC and is financed from the funds coming from the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan – launched by the European Union – NextGenerationEU”.