CNC machining centers
Machining centers are highly automated machines capable of performing multiple machining operations with minimal human intervention, since their movements are controlled by a CNC system (Computer Numerical Control). These movements, speeds and feeds are previously defined by instructions from a CAM programming software (Computer Aided Manufacturing), allowing the same movements to be performed one after the other and in a totally precise manner.
This technology offers the possibility of manufacturing complex parts, with high precision and as many repetitions as necessary.
- Accuracy improvement compared to manually operated machines
- Safety: workers are not in direct contact with or exposed to cutting tools.
- They are able to carry out the same process always with the same level of perfection.
- Execution of complex processes in less time.
- Mechanization of engravings.
- Pieces of reduced dimensions.
- Machining of small electrodes.
- Mechanisation of reforms for thermo-printing.
These CNC universal milling machines are characterized by their innovative machine construction technology. Excellent components such as digital drives in all axes and in the main screw and a milling screw of max. 18,000 rpm give the DMU 50 superior dynamics.
It optionally has a rotating and tilting table manually operated or electronically controlled with hydraulic enclave, which brings into play two other machining axes. The new cross carriage structure with cast iron reinforcement, self-rigid and ribbed, offers a base with significantly higher precision. DMU 50, DMG offers the ideal base to enter the world of 5-axis machining.
- Number of axles: 5
- Maximum cutting speed: 20 m/min
- Maximum piece weight: 200 Kg
- Maximum rotational speed: 18000 rpm
- Maximum displacement: 500 x 400 x 400 mm
The HAAS VF 3ss is a high-speed vertical machining center with a high vector drive potential. It has a tool changer, which offers the possibility of carrying out a wide range of operations in the desired order, giving us versatility and flexibility in the manufacturing process.
The movement control is carried out by means of CNC technology, computer numerical control, which combined with its high feed rate reduces the manufacturing times of series of parts and guarantees the achievement of professional results.
- Number of axles: 5 (3+2).
- Number of changer tools: 30+1
- Maximum cutting speed: 21.2 m/min (21.2 m/min).
- Maximum rotational speed: 12000 – 15000 rpm
- Maximum displacement: 1016 x 508 x 635 mm
The Milltronics RH20 is a rigid head machine widely used in the industrial field. It combines a highly reliable machining head with a high-performance screw and bed-type milling support surface. It has a rigid threader, for optional use, and a tool changer that offers great added value to this work team.
Thanks to its extra-long seat and its table with five T-slots, it offers excellent support for the manufacturing table, which, combined with the control of movements by CNC technology, guarantees professional manufacturing results.
- Number of axles: 3
- Dimensions of the table: 1370 x 406 mm
- Maximum rotational speed: 8000 rpm
- Maximum displacement: 1016 x 508 x 609 mm
Wire EDM machining is used for high-precision cutting of conductive materials.
It is possible thanks to the jump of electrical discharges that takes place between the electrode and the part to be machined. It is a thermoelectric process, in which the sparks produced represent a thermal point source that will melt the material of the part, thus producing erosion. In addition, deionized water is used, which will help the jump and therefore the quality of the sparks, to cool the material already eroded and to eliminate the material removed.
- Working with conductive materials that have relevant thickness.
- No pre-machining of the electrode necessary
- It is a high precision process with controlled variable angularity.
- Consistent results: Allows the same part to be reproduced over and over again.
- Complex shapes can be achieved.
- Allows machining of previously hardened materials.
- Cutting of extremely hard materials and workpieces without mechanical effort.
- Erosion of conductive materials.
- Very thick metal parts (which would not be cut by laser or water) where precision is desired and productivity is not important (slow process).
- Very small parts such as injector pins or needles for medical use.
- Parts with very thin walls.
- Cutting stacked materials: No need for fixtures or clamping brackets
- Cutting of tiny radius.
Equipment that, based on wire EDM, allows the manufacture of metal tools and prototypes, with a high level of precision and quality surface finishes. It is used for the machining of parts made of conductive materials that have a high thickness or density and allows to reduce the machining time of these parts.
One of its main characteristics is that it can be used to create textures in metal surfaces, as well as machining, this makes it ideal for manufacture of tools for plastic injection model and other processes for the manufacture of plastic parts, this being the field of greatest application of this process.
- Number of axles: 4
- Potential difference: 100-250 Volts
- Maximum cutting speed: 240 mm/min
- Maximum piece weight: 500 kg
- Yarn diameter: 0.1 – 0.3 mm