Roundness Measuring Equipment
The roundness measurement process is carried out by means of a rotary table type equipment, where the workpiece is kept in rotational movement and the probe head remains stationary. The constant contact of the probe on the surface of the object to be analyzed makes it possible to evaluate the characteristic irregularities (distance undulations and peak-valley undulations) and lobes (equispaces undulations) that arise as a consequence of machining operations.
Therefore, this process allows us to accurately measure the perfection of the roundness and roundness of both a shaft and a bore.
- High precision in the process of cylindrical or roundness measurement.
- Obtaining dimensional reports to identify irregularities in the roundness of the part.
- Digital measurement and use of units of measurement at the nanometer level.
- Bearings with the minimum amount of corrugation levels: in this way we will avoid the vibrations produced by these corrugations and reduce noise levels.
- Dimensional analysis of bearing housings.
- Measurement of part diameters, thicknesses or depths.
Precision coordinate measuring equipment that aims at 100% quality assurance, since it allows to verify with great precision when a manufactured part meets the required quality standards.
Its main function is the realization of dimensional reports of single and serial parts, realization of coordinates between points and measurements that can be made on axes or geometries of revolution. It is a process of direct measurement by coordinates, where a motorized head with an integrated precision probe uses direct contact to digitize the coordinates of any type of object.
- Resolution: 6 micrometers in 1 meter parts.
- Working area: 873,8 mm – 1590 mm
- Maximum piece weight: 800 kg
- Max. workpiece length: 721.4 mm
- Included modules: Cosmos, ScanPak, 3D-tol, Statpak.